Early morning, we will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by a private A.C. Car to be transferred to Luxor for an overnight trip to Luxor from Marsa Alam . Upon arrival you will meet your private tour guide who will join you to visit:
No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharaohs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples situated on 247 acres of land.
The Temple of Luxor was the centre of the most important festival, the festival of Opet. Built largely by Amenhotep III and Rameses II, the temple's purpose was as a setting for the rituals of the festival. The festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office.
Lunch will be served in a local restaurant in Luxor .
On the Evening you can enjoy An Optional Tour Sound and Light Show at Karnak: The show starts with a historical introduction covering the birth of the great city of Thebes and erection of the Karnak Temple. The show narrates the glorious achievements of some great Pharaohs as you listen to a magnificent and poetic description of the artistic treasures and great legacy which the Karnak temple encloses.
Overnight at Nile Palace Luxor Or Sonesta St George
Breakfast at your hotel then you will be accompanied by your private tour guide and a private air-conditioned vehicle to visit:
The Valley of Kings:
The final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamen.
he tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together.
Colossi of Memnon:
Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple.
The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor
- Accommodation at 5* hotel with breakfast.Nile Palace or Sonesta st George
- Tour to Hatshepsut Temple & Valley of the Kings.
- Tour to Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple.
- English speaking professional tour guide.
- Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- The assistance of our personal during tours
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Lunch at Local restaurant( vegetarian food is available)
- Entrance fees
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Any extras
- Personal expenses
- Sound and light show
- Dinner in the hotel
When you get there:
- Hat sunglasses
- Copy of passports
- We advise you to order a breakfast box from the hotel because of the early departure
- The Tomb of King Tutankhamun will cost 300 L.E Extra P.p
- Ramesses VI will cost 150 L.E Extra
- the Tomb of Seti I will cost 1300L.E Extra
- photography ticket for the king's valley cost 300 L.E
- Hotair Balloon 80 $ per person
- Camel ride 25 $ per person
- Felucca Ride 15 $ per person
- Horse Carriage ride 15 $ per person
- Private trip for 2 Persons - 250 $ per person
- Private trip for 3 Persons - 240 $ per person
- Private trip for 4 Persons 230 $ per person
- Private trip for 5 people and more 230 $ per person
- Private trip for single traveller 450 $ per person
Related Tours Of Luxor Tours from Marsa Alam
4 day Private tour to Luxor from Marsa AlamDuration 4 Days-3 Nights
Enjoy a 4-day Private tour to Luxor from Marsa Alam to visit Luxor temple, Karnak, The Valley of Kings, Queen Hatshepsut temple, The Colossi of Memnon. Madinet Habu temple, The valley of Queens, The valley of Nobles, Dendera and Abydos .
luxor two days tour from marsa alam with hotair balloonDuration 2 Days / 1 Night
Enjoy two days trip from Marsa Alam to Luxor with a hot-air balloon, The balloon ride in Luxor is the best thing to do in Luxor in general, where you enjoy an hour flying over one, Visit the king's valley, Queen Hatshepsut temple, and Karnak.
You May Also Like
10 Days Marsa Alam Christmas Holiday packageDuration 10 days
We offer 10 Days Egypt Christmas Holiday package 2020 in Marsa Alam Includes Cairo with Nile cruise,4 Nights in Marsa Alam at 5 Star,1 night at Cairo, 4 Nights Nile Cruise, Visit Pyramids of Giza and The Egyptian Museum then travel to Luxor enjoy your 5 Star Nile Cruise Tours, Luxor-Aswan
8 day Marsa Alam and Nile Cruise Holiday PackageDuration 8 Days / 7 Nights
Enjoy 8 day Marsa Alam Holiday package Includes 3 Nights all-inclusive 5-star hotel and 4 Nights amazing Nile Cruise from Marsa Alam between Luxor and Aswan, On 5 stars Nile Cruise. Enjoy and relax, you will discover the many archaeological treasures, like Abu Simbel, The valley of the kings
8 Days Marsa alam holiday with Nile cruise and CairoDuration 8 days
Join this offer Marsa Alam holidays Includes Cairo and Nile Cruise Tours 8 days tour Package, Includes 3 Nights in Marsa Alam 1 Night in Cairo,3 Nights Nile Cruis, Visit Pyramids of Giza and then travel to Aswan enjoy 3 Nights Nile cruise.