Have an amazing Nile Cruise Tours from Portghalib on the River Nile between Luxor and Aswan, On Royal Princess Cruise. Enjoying 4 days Nile Cruise tours to relax, you will discover the many archaeological treasures,, Take the chance to enjoy a wonderful experience accompanied by an expert tour guide for 3Nights/4 days Nile Cruise from Portghalib to discover ancient Egyptian civilization along the Nile valley where you will visit Luxor temple, Karnak temple, Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut temple, then sailing to Edfu temple & Kom Ombo temple . Finally visit Aswan High Dam, The Unfinished Obelisk , and Philae temple, then we drive you back to Portghalib.
Our representative will pick you up from the hotel in Hurghada the itinerary for the first day will be as following:
- Transfer to Aswan to board your Nile cruise around 5 hours driving
- Transfer to embark Nile Cruise before lunch
- Lunch on board
- Visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries and the Temple of Philae
- Dinner on board
- Nubian Folkloric Show
- Overnight in Aswan
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
The Itinerary for the second day will be as following:
- Breakfast box and Coffee
- An early departure to visit the temples of Abu Simbel.
- Lunch on Board
- Lunch on Board
- Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo
- Thea time
- Sail to Edfu Horus temple in Edfu
- Afternoon Tea
- Dinner on board
- Egyptian Galabeya Party
- Overnight in Edfu
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The Itinerary for the 4th day will be as following:
- Breakfast on board.
- Visit the West bank enjoying Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile.
- Lunch in a Local restaurant in Luxor .
- Afternoon visit Karnak and Luxor Temple.
- Drive to Hurghada .
- Disembarkation after breakfast.
Then Transfer to from Luxor to Marsa Alam around 4 hours driving.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- An assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions
- Transfer Portghalib to Aswan and Luxor to Portghalib
- All transfers by modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights on Super deluxe 5-star cruise Royal Princess on full board
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- English speaking Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- Any extras
- Drinks in the restaurant
Please remember to bring:
Related Tours Of Nile Cruises From Portghalib
You May Also Like
Sunset Desert Safari Excursions Quad PortghalibDuration 7 Hours
Enjoy a wonderful Sunset trip by quad bike to explore the Charming desert of Portghalib, experience driving between the mountains of Portghalib with an enjoyable chance to see the Bedouin life and seeing the amazing sunset view of the Eastern desert.
luxor two days tour from Portghalib with hotair balloonDuration 2 Days / 1 Night
Enjoy two days trip from Portghalib to Luxor with hotair balloon Hot air balloon ride in Luxor is best things to do in Luxor in general, where you enjoy an hour flying over one, Visit the kings valley, Queen Hatshepsut temple and Karnak
special two days tour to luxor from PortghalibDuration 2 Days/ 1 Night
Have you Visited Luxor and would you like to Discover More about Luxor, Enjoy a private 2-days tour to Luxor from Portghalib where you will visit Madinet Habu Temple, The Ramseum temple, Deir El Madina and the valley of the Queens then check in your hotel
cairo aswan and abu simbel two days tour from PortghalibDuration 2 Days / 1 night
Cairo Aswan and Abu Simbel two days tour from Portghalib.V visit the Giza Pyramids the Egyptian Museum, Fly to Aswan, Overnight in Basma Hotel, Abu Simbel from Aswan, Visit Aswan Highlights, The High Dam, The Temple of Goddess Isis on Phiala island
Day Trip to Luxor from PortghalibDuration About 1 Day
Private day tour to Luxor from Portghalib by private car with your own guide it allows you to see the real Luxor, Visit the valley of Kings, The burial place of Egypt most powerful kings, The Queen Hatshepsut temple, the Colossi of Memnon and Karnak temple.