De beste luxe 9 Nijlcruises in Egypte tussen Luxor en Aswan
Vind de beste luxe 9 Nijlcruises tussen Luxor en Aswan Ze reizen volgens specifieke wekelijkse schema's en hebben een vaste reisroute - meestal 3, 4 of 7 nachten. Daarom hebben we een lijst samengesteld met de top 9 Nijlcruises om uw vakantie in Egypte een makkie. Genieten!
De beste luxe 9 Nijlcruises in Egypte tussen Luxor en Aswan
1. Alexander the Great Nile Cruise
2. Sonesta Star Goddess Cruises
3. M/S Esplanade Cruise
4. Mövenpick Royal Lily Cruise
5. Sonesta Moon Goddess
6. Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise
7. M/S Mayfair Cruise
8. Nile Goddess Cruise
THE BEST NILE CRUISES IN EGYPTIf you’re planning a trip to visit Egypt, of course, you’ll have to visit the Nile River! It’s the longest river in the world, spanning 11 different countries, and is incredibly important to Egyptians for both sustenance and transportation. And the best way to see the Nile is from aboard a luxury cruise sailing between the ancient cities of Luxor and Aswan. But finding the best cruise to fit your travel plans can be difficult. They travel on specific weekly schedules and have a set itinerary – usually 3, 4, or 7 nights. Information and reviews are limited and since most cruises are fairly pricey, it’s important to understand what you’ll be getting for your money. So we’ve compiled a list of the top Nile River cruises to make planning your vacation in Egypt a breeze. Enjoy!
1. ALEXANDER THE GREAT NILE CRUISEThe Alexander the Great Cruise is a gorgeous cruise ship offering a 4-night Nile River cruise that departs every Monday from Luxor , and a 3-night Nile cruise that departs every Friday from Aswan. This Nile cruise even offers a free airport shuttle service! Everyone on staff is incredibly helpful and attentive. If you’d like to pamper yourself during your Nile cruise you can take advantage of the spa services including a hot spring bath and various massage treatments. And meals are fabulous, with both traditional and international cuisine options. And you’ll love the various evening entertainment that is fun for the whole family! This luxury Nile cruise ship has an outdoor pool surrounded by comfortable lounge chairs for spending warm days relaxing in the sun. Rooms are large, clean, and well-appointed. It’s definitely worth upgrading to a room with a balcony so you can enjoy the views from the privacy of your own room. Guests especially love the guided tours along the banks of the Nile River. They will take you to the sites and explain the history in a way that is interesting and easy to digest.
2. SONESTA STAR GODDESS CRUISESThe Sonesta Star Goddess Cruise is an ultra-luxurious cruise sailing the Nile River between Luxor and Aswan for 4 or 7 nights leaving each Monday. The ship features plenty of activities for guests onboard including a swimming pool, fitness center, and a spa with a hot tub and sauna. And with 24-hour room service, you’ll have every amenity available during your cruise. Bedroom suites are large and comfortable with nice bedding, satellite televisions, bathtubs, and large windows to keep them bright and airy. You can enjoy a glass of wine at sunset on your private balcony overlooking the banks of the Nile. Take advantage of the onboard shopping to pick up a few Egyptian gifts for your friends back home. The ship has a main dining area, a sun deck, and a lounge with a dance floor for the evening entertainment.
3. M/S ESPLANADE CRUISEThe M/S Esplanade Cruise is a chic, lavish ship offering 4 or 7-night Nile River cruises each Monday from Luxor , and 3 or 7-night Nile cruises from Aswan each Friday. The most impressive feature of this Nile cruise ship is the beautiful outdoor pool which is surrounded by comfortable loungers and day beds. It looks so pristine and inviting and is the perfect place to cool off after a long, hot morning exploring ruins. The spacious rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen television set, coffee and tea making facilities, a desk, a hairdryer, and many amenities you may need during your cruise. All of the public seating areas are decorated with a creative flair and are a great place to hang out and meet new friends from all over the world!
4. MÖVENPICK ROYAL LILY CRUISEThe Mövenpick Royal Lily Cruise offers either a 4-night Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan, or you can choose to make the trip a 7-day round trip affair! Of course the more nights you can spend on this luxury Nile River cruise line, the better! The comfortable rooms have large windows and bright, cheery decor. Of course, your room will also be appointed with air conditioning, a flat-screen television set, a minibar, and other amenities you’ll need during your stay. You’ll appreciate the beautiful outdoor swimming pool, the spacious sun deck, the fitness center, and the sauna and spa facilities. The food is divine and you’ll be treated like royalty by the lovely staff at the Mövenpick. They’ll make your Nile cruise unforgettable!
5. SONESTA MOON GODDESSThe Sonesta Moon Goddess Cruise sets sail each Saturday for 3 or 7 nights from Luxor to Aswan. This modern, luxury cruise ship will be your home away from home as you sail down the Nile River, enjoying the sites and sounds from the comfort of your private room. The cruise ship is outfitted with a gorgeous outdoor swimming pool, a large sun terrace, a fitness center, a relaxing spa, and a bar serving up refreshing cocktails. The food is delicious and super fresh. The helpful staff can help you in arranging a transfer to and from the airport, as well as any local excursions. Rooms are simple and classic with comfortable beds, large private bathrooms, plenty of amenities, and private patios. You can wake up early to catch the sunrise from the comfort of your own room.
6. OBEROI PHILAE NILE CRUISEThe 5-star Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise offers 4-night and 6-night cruises down the Nile between Aswan and Luxor . The ship tour desk can assist in booking your airport transfer, any daily excursions, and anything else you may need during your stay onboard. During your Nile cruise, you can take advantage of the fitness center, the terrace with beautiful views of the banks of the Nile, and the lovely spa services. The large rooms have modern decor and come outfitted with a television set, a minibar, coffee making facilities, a bidet, bathrobes, and a desk. The beds are so comfortable that you won’t want to get up in the morning! Be sure to book your stay on the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise well in advance because this one books up fast!
7. M/S MAYFAIR CRUISEThe M/S Mayfair Cruise departs for 4 or 7 nights each Monday from Luxor , and 3 or 7 nights each Monday from Aswan. The staff can assist you in arranging airport transfers as well as arranging your guided tours of the temples along the Nile. This luxury Nile cruise ship has a really beautiful sun deck area with hot tubs and plenty of relaxing sun loungers. It’s the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine for sunset. And after you enjoy the huge dinner spread in the evening, you’ll be entertained by traditional music and belly dancers. State rooms are large with stylish decor and a private bathroom with a full-sized bathtub. You’ll be provided with various amenities including toiletries, a hairdryer, and coffee making facilities. Of course, if you need anything a friendly staff member is always just a phone call away!
8. NILE GODDESS CRUISEThe Nile Goddess Cruise offers 4 or 7-night Nile cruises beginning every Monday between Luxor and Aswan. This beautiful ship has classic decor with dark wooden furniture and traditional touches throughout. You’ll forget that you’re on a ship cruising down the Nile River and not in a 5-star resort! The Nile Goddess features a rooftop pool with plenty of room for lounging in the sun. Also a fitness center, a peaceful spa with a sauna, and even a nightclub. The lounge is the perfect place to enjoy a cocktail at the end of the day, and you’ll love the delicious dishes served for onboard breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The air-conditioned rooms have simple but comfortable decor, a minibar, and a satellite television set. Upgrade to a suite to enjoy a separate seating area and a private balcony.
9. OBEROI ZAHRA NILE CRUISEThe Oberoi Zahra offers luxury 5 or 7 day Nile cruises departing from either Luxor or Aswan. The service that you’ll receive onboard is absolutely impeccable from the moment that you’re greeted until the time that you leave. Take advantage of the free airport shuttle! . And you’ll appreciate that they try to time your arrival to avoid the crowds. The ship has a large and refreshing outdoor pool and a spa where you can indulge in a relaxing spa. You’ll love the evening entertainment after enjoying a delectable meal in the onboard restaurant. Rooms are well-appointed with a minibar, an electric kettle, a large bathroom, and bathrobes. If you want to really treat yourself, opt for a suite with a private deck and hot tub! Find your Nile Cruise Packages
Dagtrip naar Edfu Kom Ombo vanuit HurghadaDuration 1 dag
Geniet van een dag excursie naar Edfu en Kom Ombo vanuit Hurghada Er is geen betere manier om de geneugten van de rivier de Nijl in Opper-Egypte te zien dan deze dagtour van Edfu en Kom Ombo van Hurghada naar Edfu en Kom Ombo met de tempels dicht bij de rivier Bank.
Dagtrip naar Edfu Kom Ombo vanuit MakadiDuration 1 dag
Geniet van een dagtocht naar Edfu en Kom Ombo vanuit Makadi. Er is geen betere manier om de geneugten van de rivier de Nijl in Opper-Egypte te zien dan deze dagtour van Edfu en Kom Ombo van Makadi naar Edfu en Kom Ombo met de tempels dicht bij de rivier Bank.