Miss Egypt Nile Cruise
Lower deck, include engine room, kitchen, Galley, restaurant, staff cabins. Laundry No guest cabins in this section.
The main deck, include consists of 22 cabins, main lobby, Bazaar
2 Royal suites, 2 royal suites, 26 Junior suites, Piano bar, Coiffeur
18 Junior suites, lounge bar, Discotheque, English pub bar.
Sundeck, including swimming pool, jacuzzi, shower and bar. Bar & B.BQ Buffet
• 60 cabins, 2 royal suites.
-26 connected junior suites.
-2 junior suites connected with royal suites.
-2 Royal Suites
(Availability of connection with junior suites)
The main restaurant is luxurious with a seating capacity of 170 guests. It is wall carpeted. The furniture in the restaurant is elegant and comfortable.
The tables are covered with fine tablecloths embellished with colourful flowers. Silver-plated services are provided for each table.
A highly qualified and professionally trained team is always at your request and glad to serve you. Meals:
• Breakfast: Open buffet
• Lunch: Set menu / Open buffet
• Dinner: Set menu / Open buffet
• Tea time (5: 00 p.m.) : Cookies, Biscuits and cakes N.B: All meal arrangements could be changed without prior notice. CRISTAL (A check safety first company, Food Safety Management, Environmental Risk Management, HACCP Implementers, Pest Prevention)
• We are a client of Cristal Middle East; we are accredited by the Cristal Hygiene Risk Management System for the prevention of food and water safety risk including catering operation safety, potable water safety, swimming pool safety and other hygiene related issues.
• Miss Egypt has received Cristal Certificate for achieving the accepted requirements for the Cristal Hygiene Risk Management System demonstrating conformance with the internationally and locally recognized food and water safety standards.
Day Trip to Edfu Kom Ombo from El GounaDuration 1 Day
Enjoy a Day tour to Edfu and Kom Ombo from El GounaThere is a no better way to see the delights of the River Nile in Upper Egypt than this day tour of Edfu and Kom Ombo from El Gouna to Edfu and Kom Ombo with the temples close to the River Bank.